Close To My Heart

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

PB&J - I'll Always Stick By Your Side

My stamp of the month from The Stamps of Life came in today and I just wanted to play! I was skeptical at first when I saw the reveal, but it quickly turned to excitement as soon as I got my hands on it. So here's my first take on this month's PB&J theme.



I used kraft card stock as the base, white card stock as layer, and background paper is from Basic Grey. I stamped the PB & J jars, text and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo ink, but used Close to My Heart's Saddle Ink for the peanuts and Hero Arts Shadow Ink Grape Juice for the grape. The jars and peanuts were colored in using my Spectrum Noirs, pretty easy as I didn't really want to do any blending. I used a mix of Gold Browns (GB 8 and 9) and Purple (PL 3 and 4). The tag die is from Paper Smooches and I just used a scrap of brown ribbon to embellish.


No comments:

Post a Comment