Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Cupcake Princess Birthday Card

May is probably one of the busiest months in terms of creating cards or crafting. With a few friends of mine whose birthdays fall on May, Mother's Day, National Scrapbooking Day, it seems like May gets me to create more than usual.

Today I'm sharing a card I made, for a very good friend of mine who lives on the other side of the country. I miss her but feel very fortunate to be able to keep in touch with her on a regular basis. Card is in the mail already and hopefully she receives it in time for her birthday. It's also my National Scrapbooking Day creation for this year. The crown on Cupcake Princess Marci looks a bit dark but it's actually Tonic Studios gold glitter covering it. It did not picture well but I swear it sparkles! Not a crown if it doesn't right? The cupcake 'scepter' (I think that's what it is called?) is also covered with Tonic Studios pink glitter. 

If you follow me you know my love for La-La Land Crafts knows no bounds. 😀 Hope you like this one too. And to my good friend, advance Happy Birthday T!

Copics Used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, E21
Hair: E08, E19, YR31
Crown - Y28, Y26, Y23
Blues - B37, B34, B32
Pinks - R85, R83, R81
Lips and Rose - R37, R35, R32


Dies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment