Close To My Heart

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cricut Explore Test Cuts

Those of you who follow me on Facebook know I recently took the plunge and bought the Cricut Explore. For a week now I've been trying to learn Cricut Design Space, and testing the capabilities of the machine.



I am so in love with it! I also bought the bluetooth adapter, but I'm not sure if it's the adapter's fault or my internet's fault, but connection seems to be intermittent. When it works though I love how hassle free it is without having to move my laptop to be close to the machine then having plugs and cords around me.

So you saw the floral card I just made last week, and this week I tried cutting this Spider web card just to test how intricate it cuts. I didn't get around to decorating it, since I made it too small. I cut it at A2 size (even though recommended is A7) using the new Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge, just so I can test if it can really handle small cuts or if it will tear the web. I swear it did not. And believe it or not, it's a simple as pulling the cardstock off the mat, and it came out all in 1 whole piece. The cuts were precise, clean and it was super fast and easy, painless! I cut a few spiders to go with it, to test if the legs will tear when I take it out, but it did not. I love my new Cricut Explore!

My only regret is not getting the HSN special (Cricut Wild Orchid)!


No comments:

Post a Comment