Close To My Heart

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Just For You Floral Card

I wanted to try just how good the Cricut Explore will cut intricate images and thought I'd try one of the floral sentiments on the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge.

This card was done super quick, like really quick! I think it took me more time changing out the color of the raised flower I stamped and holding the ribbon down! And yes, I now get it. The new Cricut Explore does cut like butter, and is quiet compared to the old Expression machines. I still have to learn Cricut Design Space though.

Anyway, I used Hollyhock cardstock, stamped a flower in Thistle ink, and topped it with Thistle Diagonal Striped ribbon.




Now wouldn't you love to create a card this fast too? Simple to do, and pretty stylish! Grab your Cricut Artfully Sent now! For only $99 you can have this amazing Cricut cartridge which includes TONS of projects for you to create! Get yours now!

Z3017 Cricut Artfully Sent

No comments:

Post a Comment