Close To My Heart

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just Sayin!

I got inspired by the Kiwi Lane DT Doodle design sketch book that came out last week and created this card. I am a big fan of Kiwi Lane and use them for all my scrapbooks, and now that I'm into card making, I've also been using them quite a bit. For quick and adorable cute cards, you can't go wrong. For this card I used Ki by Hampton Art as my card stock base, and as usual leftover small scraps from Recollection papers. I used the Adorn Template, Accents, Tiny Shapes and Tiny Accents for all my pieces. I added a strip of ribbon for contrast, and a yellow Recollection embellishment button. Oh and I've also inked the edges of the card and pieces with Marigold Distress Ink.

I don't know yet what I'm going to use this card for, could turn out to be a Thank You card, or a Miss You card, so for now I'm leaving the sentiment open.


No comments:

Post a Comment