Close To My Heart

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Treetop House Step Card

After making my first box card, I got motivated and inspired to do more of those 3-D like cards. My 2nd attempt is now what they call a step card. This is a Lori Whitlock house step card design which I got from the Silhouette store. I used all the cut files except for the treetops. I actually stamped those using Close to My Heart Treetops (C1368) in a variety of Topiary, Pear and Sweet Leaf inks. The background paper I believe is from Basic Grey, or Ki Memories, I'm not so sure anymore. It was pretty easy to assemble, and since I'm not in the mood cutting more images, I just used puff stickers to decorate the card and surround it with flowers.

This will be a nice card to welcome someone to a new home or neighborhood.






No comments:

Post a Comment