Close To My Heart

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Easter Cards

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog's new look. How do you like it so far? I'm loving the fresh, modern, clean look and I hope you are too!

Today's share are all Easter cards that are from Simon Says Stamp's March Card Kit.

This is such a beautiful kit and the colors are just so vibrant, so happy. I also love that this kit includes a die, and a sample of the new Tim Holtz Distress Crayon. I took 1 swipe of it and was sold! Next day I placed my order for the full sets! Love how creamy it is! Literally it's so smooth, like butter. They work pretty much similar to the Faber Castell Gelatos, but this is way easier and smoother to glide on paper. And with a damp finger, you can rub and spread the colors.

Here are some of the cards I made using this kit.






Enjoy!

2 comments: