Close To My Heart

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Do What Makes You Happy

I love the sentiment "Do What Makes You Happy". I think this card actually fits me and my current situation. I was having the time of my life coloring in the flowers, and then the message kinda hits home.

I've been so depressed at work for the last year and have thought about just quitting and doing what I love, or taking a break for awhile to find myself again before heading back to the work force. Anyway, before I even get more depressing, let's go back to how I made this card.

I used Close to My Heart's Wavy Blooms stamp set and colored it with Copic markers. I made the beautiful blooms and turned it into a background piece for this card. Don't you just love these blooms? I had an absolutely great time coloring them!



This is what the actual stamp set looks like.

D1651 Wavy Blooms

6 comments:

  1. OMG Irene! This just made my jaw drop when I saw this card!! It is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Did you mask the Wavy Blooms or fussy cut them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I masked the Wavy Blooms. So sorry for the late reply!

      Delete
  3. I also had that question - did you mask the blooms? Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete