Close To My Heart

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Coffee and Friendship

I have this friend at work who is constantly there for me at all times. When I'm feeling down, I know I can easily go to her and vent. When I'm happy I know she's the first person I can share my happy news with. And because of that, she's the only reason I look forward to seeing at work. Whenever I pull up at the parking lot and see her car, I know the day is just going to be fine.
I have had a rough week at work, and her being a good friend, she listened and offered me one of the most reassuring hugs ever. I thought I'd make her this card, to say thank you, and how I truly appreciate her presence and friendship.

I used Close to My Heart Paper Fundaments as the background for this card. I stamped coffee beans as the decorative border. We both love coffee, and just have to have it when we come in the morning.
I used Cup of Cheer for this cute border look, and  MFT's Perk Up stamp set for the coffee image and sentiment. I love how it perfectly describes my sentiments.



Here's the image of the products I used.

B1404 Cup of Cheer
Z1939 Paper Fundamentals
Don't you just love how this basic neutral colors have the perfect designs to it? Love how versatile they are!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Darling card!!! I love the paper fundamentals you used with this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I love these paper fundamentals papers! They're so versatile and the colors and designs are stunning!

      Delete