Close To My Heart

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sympathy Card

I've been away for awhile, dealing with some personal issues and I'm just starting to ease back into crafting again. Unfortunately my first couple of cards back are sympathy cards. My daughter's teacher's dad passed away recently, and my co-worker's father in law also passed away recently. Both prompted me to make a card, and I hope it helps to make them feel a bit better.

I haven't crafted in awhile so here goes. The gray/black cardstock is from Recollections neutral paper pack, and the purple floral background paper is from DCWV's Floral stack I believe. The tags were cut using Silhouette and the stamp is from The Stamps of Life. It's a quick card, I actually made 2 of the same as I'm not 100% really back yet. I have yet to find all my supplies, and sort through a lot of new materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment