Close To My Heart

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Cards Project

With what little time I have, I've been trying to make as much Christmas cards as I can. I thought I'd use the Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG, but instead of following the 3 patterns to make 15 cards, I thought I'd challenge myself and come up with 15 individual unique cards. You can actually make more, as I have almost full sheets of cardstock left and 1 patterned paper left. Here's my take on it.











I am so in love with this winter themed colors and papers. I used a variety of Christmas stamp sets to add more flair to the cards. Below are the stamp sets I used.


D1610 Christmas Post
C1506 Flakey Friends
C1567 Santa Claus

And of course, here's the Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG.

G1085 Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG



No comments:

Post a Comment