Close To My Heart

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Birthday Girl

Hi All! Today I'm sharing a card I made for a sweet girl. This image reminds me of her, sweet, innocent, kind, and still a little girl. I used Kraftin Kimmie Stamps design by Rachelle Anne Miller, Birthday Girl. This is my first Kraftin Kimmie stamp creation.




I used Faber Castell Gelato Cotton Candy for that very light sky background. I colored her and the balloon using Derwent Inktense Pencils. I used Viva Pearl Pen Red ink to accessorize the hearts and pearls on her dress, and topped the balloon with Liquid Gloss.

The sentiment is from Close to My Heart Balloon Wishes. I heat embossed it in red and used vellum paper. The heart enamels were also from Close to My Heart.

Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment