Close To My Heart

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Missing Hawaii

Just got back from a trip to Hawaii and already I want to go back. Hawaii is my favorite place to go on earth and will forever hold a special place in my heart. Something about the islands just gives me instant calm and a sense of peace from the moment I get off the plane. I've been so looking forward to this trip, especially since my family met up with us and it was a family affair. 

I love early morning walks on the beach, catching the sunrise, dipping my feet on sandy beach waters, and just taking in the moment. Breathing in all the serenity of the place is just what I needed. Who wouldn't want to wake up to this every single day? 


I know I've just returned but already planning on the next trip back, whenever that may be. 😝

So for today I'm sharing this card I made using La-La Land Crafts Ukulele Marci. Must be a retired stamp because I can't find it on their site anymore. 


Not a lot of dies used other than MFT's Wonky Stitched Circle Stax

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, E21
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Florals: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR09
Grass Skirt: G99, G94

Mahalo for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment