Close To My Heart

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mod Marci

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence, I've been very busy lately at work, and on any spare time I have, I've been into color pencil and adult coloring. Plus given my hand's not supposed to be overused at this point, I haven't really created much lately.

But because I can't stay away from this too long, here's a card I made for this week.



The background of the card was from an SVG cut from the Silhouette store. The words inspire, dream and wish are from a retired Close to My Heart stamp set, I believe it's D1002 Simple Things, and are stamped using CTMH inks.

Here are the colors I used.

Skin - E000, E00, E11
Lips - R21, R24
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Hat, Vest, Boots - E51, E53, E55, E57
Blouse - YR00, YR02, YR04
Guitar - Y11, Y19, E93, E95

I love Mod Marci. This image reminds me of myself when I just want to chill and play the ukulele. It's another hobby I have, which like others, I wish I have more time to do! For now, this will do. 2 hobbies meeting together.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment