Close To My Heart

Friday, September 16, 2016

Stamping Bella Birthday Card

Hi everyone! My share today is a birthday card using Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie collection Birthday Party.

I had so much fun making this card. Coloring those 3 girls was a challenge as I'm used to coloring larger images. Plus I had to redo the balloons since my first take left some unsightly bubbles. But overall, I love how it turned out.


All the images were colored using Copics, including the balloon, which I then later on added liquid gloss.

Hope you guys liked it!

I have been pretty busy studying calligraphy the last few weeks so my cards and other projects are going to be in trickles. Hope you bear with me! Or you can follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to in terms of calligraphy.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment