Close To My Heart

Sunday, October 23, 2016

It's Halloween!!

Where did the time go? Gosh I can not keep up! I have been busy the last few weeks, (or should I say month) practicing and learning calligraphy and brush lettering. If you check out my Instagram account you'll see I've been actively posting my calligraphy and lettering progress. Because of that I've sort of neglected my card making and coloring projects. Not to mention I'm 2 years behind on scrapbooking! There is just not enough time in this world for all the crafting goodness!

My share today is halloween treat bags I made for my daughter's class. Are you surprised I'm done a week ahead of time? If you follow me the previous years you know I complete this like midnight of Oct 30th. Can you believe this year I'm done? And even made 2 kinds, for students (sans peanuts) and for teachers (generous chocolate treats).

The pumpkin bag and tags are from Cricut's Tags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge. The papers I used are Close to My Heart's Scaredy Cat collection.

The sentiments and stamp images are a mix of Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular and My Favorite Things' Frightfully Fun stamp sets. Yes, I messed up on Frankenstein and Dracula. Apparently I wasn't paying attention when I stamped them. Hopefully the teachers won't mind or notice. :)

I feel like I've accomplished a lot by finishing these way ahead of time. Forgive me, it really is the first time in years I've done this without rushing. It is a big deal for me! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you guys have a fantastic halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment