Close To My Heart

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Dollie with Cupcake Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! I'm so happy to be able to share a new card with you today! I already gave this card to my daughter's school admin staff so I'm able to post and share now. This is a happy birthday card with the sentiment lettered by me, and stamp using The Greeting Farm's Dollie with Cupcake.


I used pink background Pixie cardstock from Close to My Heart, and pattered papers are from Echo Park - Birthday Wishes paper pack. I colored her up using Copics and used Nuvo glitter glue for the heart pin and cupcake topper. For the cupcake frosting I also used Nuvo, the non-glitter version because I wanted to create a real whipped cream sort of look.

The flower blossoms are a mix from Wild Orchids Crafts and Prima Marketing flowers. Don't you just love how the colors came together? I love it!

So here are my Copics used:
Hair - E53, E55, E57
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11, E21
Blush - R20
Lips - R27
Dress - RV14, RV13, RV11
Apron and Socks - W0, W1, W3
Cupcake Sleeve - Y17, Y15

Hope you guys enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment