Close To My Heart

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Simple Valentine's Day Card

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Mine was great! Can't remember when was the last time we celebrated but yesterday was fun. Valentine's doesn't have to be elaborate, and so the card I made is as simple as it gets too. I do love how it turned out though. I've been doing lots of coloring on my cards lately, images, that it's a welcome change to do a clean and simple card.


R35, R37, R39
G40, G43

I used Taylored Expression's Wreath of Love, colored it with Red and Green Copics and added some Nuvo Crystals to make the dots. I did a little brush of clear glitter on the hearts too. I lettered the sentiment myself and kept it as simple as possible.

Hope you all had fun yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment