Close To My Heart

Friday, November 29, 2013

Loads of Sweets for My Sis

It was my sister's birthday a couple of months ago and I knew from the very start what kind of birthday card I was going to make. Given that she loves sweets so much, I wanted to give her a card overloaded with lots of sweets and goodies. Her love of sweets is what inspired me to make this design.

I used Darice's embossing folder to emboss the white card stock with candy theme, and I used my Silhouette cameo to make the birthday cake. My sister loves Vanilla so I made a cream colored card stock as "cake base". I also used the Silhouette to make a scallop edge on the card. Lastly I used pop dots to make the cake stand out.

I'm hoping she can 'eat' her heart out with this super sweet birthday card!


No comments:

Post a Comment