Close To My Heart

Saturday, August 16, 2014

August - Chalk It Up Workshop

I am so excited to finally finish my projects for this month's card workshop! I am using Chalk It Up and made 3 cards using that paper. I also made a 4th card exclusively using this month's Stamp of the Month - What A Hoot.




This card uses the new stamp set Teacher Appreciation, teal shimmer trim, white enamel stars and the new black stripe twill ribbon.



This is a 5x7 card using the new stamp set Great Job. I colored the image using ShinHan markers and cut out some of the stars and mounted it using foam tape. The background is one of many designs from Chalk It Up Picture My Life kit.



This card requires no stamping at all. It highlights another design from the Chalk It Up Picture My Life set and simply embellished with the new black striped twill ribbon. I really really love this ribbon. It looks so classy!!

And last but not the least, a chevron themed card featuring this month's SOTM - What A Hoot. I used the black paper fundamentals chevron design, layered it with chevron embossed paper, and decorated the card using most of the images from the stamp set. I colored using ShinHan, and sponged the sentiment with a mix of orange and black inks.



This card workshop costs $15 for all 4 cards. If you choose to only get the Chalk It Up themed cards, it will be $12. Kits will be pre-cut and pre-stamped. If you wish to buy the stamp sets and markers, shop now at shabbychiccrafting.ctmh.com. I reserve the right to switch up the PML cards since each kit comes with only 2-3 of each design.

If you wish to customize, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at shabbychiccrafting@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!



August Card Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment