Close To My Heart

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Geek Is Chic

I just received my order today and it include the new stamp set Geek Is Chic. I decided to play with the glasses and see if it fits the Owl from this month's Stamp of the Month and to my delight it did!

I used Chalk It Up paper for my background, Lagoon cardstock for the photo mat cut from Cricut Artbooking cartridge and black enamel stars. I just love the sentiments from this Geek Is Chic stamp set. And for some reason I can not get over how stinkin' cute this owl is from What A Hoot!! To top the whole card off, I added a paper bow using one of the Chalk It Up papers too.



You still have time! For every $50 qualifying purchase you make, this cute stamp set can be yours for $5 only, but only for this month!

S1408 What A Hoot

No comments:

Post a Comment