Close To My Heart

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Retirement

One of our bosses will be retiring soon so I made this card in advance. It's always hard when someone you've worked with for a long time packs up and leaves. Be it for retirement, or better opportunities, the dynamics of the company changes and I for one am not a big fan of change. Anyway, here's my thank you and goodbye card.



I used some scrap paper and embossed one of the layer piece. The image and sentiment are stamped from Taylored Expressions From My Window collection. I used the Arched Window die for the window look. I really love this collection/theme from Taylored Expressions! I used Spectrum Noir markers for the image. I did this last week and unfortunately have already forgotten the color combos I used.

Happy Retirement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment