Close To My Heart

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just A Note - Get Well Soon

Hi everyone! It's a rainy cold Sunday here in SoCal. While most dread this weather, I actually love it! Love the breeze, and love the coolness of the air rather than dry and hot.

My share today is a get well soon card I made for my daughter's teacher. She's going to be out for awhile and my daughter and I wanted to give her a card to cheer her up and wish her well.




I used My Mind's Eye Now and Then paper pad for the background paper. The stamp set I used is from Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow collection - Just A Note.  I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Brush and added a ribbon to top it off.

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon. It seemed to fit the box perfectly!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! Keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment