Close To My Heart

Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Girl Loves Macarons

Hi everyone! My second birthday card went to my co-worker who is also my BFF at work. Of all the people I've given cards to, be it birthday or just anything goes, she appreciates it the most. She's like my forever cheerleader, and she constantly picks me up when I'm down. I also learn a lot of life hacks from her, and when she's not at work, it just feels a bit lonely because she is my ray of sunshine.

I used Stamping Bella's Monique Loves Macarons. The background papers are from Echo Park's Birthday Wishes paper pack. That reminds me I don't own much of birthday papers. But I love this paper pack as I've used it in so many different occasions. Image is colored with Copics, and unfortunately I don't remember the colors I've used again. I mostly color as I ago, and that probably explains my poor color coordination too. I don't usually plan what colors to use.



Happy Birthday my friend! I know you loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment