Close To My Heart

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Birthday Anya

Hi everyone! I'm back! I spent pretty much most of July traveling and since getting back have been so busy at work. Between jet lag and just being immersed in work the last 3 weeks, I've had 0 time to do what I love. I have this one card that I made before I left for my trip though, and I'm glad I held back sharing it. Or else it will take another couple of weeks before I get to post again.

I'm just trying to get back to my groove, so please bear with me. I have 6 cards lined up to do. August seems to be a big birthday month and I can't imagine even finishing all 6 in 1 weekend, but I will try my best.

Today I'm sharing this birthday card I made for one my daughter's daycare teacher. I used Birthday Anya (3), and forgive me I seem to have lost the Copic colors I used. The pink background papers are Cotton Candy (retired) from Close to My Heart, and the patterned paper is from Echo Park Birthday Wishes pad. The circle die cut is MFT's Die-Namics Circled Stitched Frames, and poured a handful of mixed colored sequins.

I so missed crafting, and coloring! I'm in for a lot of practice again being away for so long.


Here's to hoping I get back on the saddle soon and quick!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment