Close To My Heart

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Bubblegum Paper!

Hi everyone! My share for today is a birthday card I made for a friend of my Bubblegum Paper. I didn't want to post it until I'm sure she got it, so here goes! I know she likes elephants and this stamp set from My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants was just screaming her name.


I have to take a better picture somehow. Been trying to figure out how to adjust the lights on my makeshift 'studio' and somehow still can't get it right. I colored the elephant and balloons with Zig clean color brush on water color paper, and put liquid gloss on the balloons after it dried. I embellished with some sequins just to add some pop to it.

It's CAS and just Bubblegum Paper's type I think. :)

Hope you had a blast on your birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment