Close To My Heart

Friday, December 2, 2016

La-La Land 2016 Craft Retreat Projects (Part 1)

Hi everyone! If you're a frequent visitor to my blog you know my love for La-La Land Crafts. This year was my 2nd year joining the craft retreat and like last year, I come back and cannot wait to finish all the projects and share all the amazing goodies we make for 3 days.

I've been lettering a lot lately and have neglected coloring for a bit, so that kind of took some time for me to complete. There are a lot of images to color and I wanted to get everything done and photograph everything at one time.

So, without further ado, I'd like to share first the cards we've done.

Last year we did something like this, 8x8 that's perfect to be framed. This year it's kind of like a pocket card. I love the elegant look of this card. The cream on kraft color tone is so clean looking, and yet still says Christmas. I love the depth and dimension all those layered die cuts make too.

Dies Used:


Next is this classic Christmas red and white look. I'm seriously digging these 2-tone clean and simple look.

Dies Used:

Up next is this adorable Winter Luka card. We made 2 projects with this stamp set and it's just really adorable. I love how warm and cozy this card makes me feel!

Dies Used:
Castle Border

Another card we made is this Fabulous Marci closet themed card. 



Dies Used:
Fabulous Purse
Fabulous Stiletto
Fabulous Dress

Don't you just love how cute this is? It would be the perfect card for a little girl (or tween?)! 

Here's another one that features Lovely Marci. Need I explain more?? 


Dies Used:
Winter Branches

These are just cards we did. Next I'll be post 3D projects we created. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment