Close To My Heart

Friday, December 2, 2016

La-La Land Craft Retreat 3D Projects (Part2)

Continuing my post, I'm sharing  the 3D projects we made next.

This is an explosion box that can also lay flat. Unfortunately I glued them on the wrong spots so I couldn't lay it flat afterwards, but the idea is this should be something that you can lay flat and mail.
This box features Frenchie.

Dies Used:


 This next one is probably one of my favorite projects. Super love this shaker treat bag. The polar bear is from Winter Blessings stamp set.

Dies Used:


Another 3D project we did is this super cool round drawer box. Would you believe this was made out of an empty roll of tape? Why have I not thought about that! Now I'm keeping my eyes open for empty tape rolls! These cute little penguins are from the Winter Fun stamp set.



Dies Used:


And the next is this awesome secret explosion box. At first it looks like an ordinary box, but wait till you take that lace tie out! 4 "secret" compartments. 




Dies Used:

The dress, purse and shoe dies are new and haven't been released yet. 

Next is a simple post it note holder. It looks so simple yet I have to admit it took me a long time to get it right. The stamp is from the Life is Sweet stamp set.


The middle area has a slot to slip a pen in.

Dies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment