Close To My Heart

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been 3 months! Phew! I know it's only November but I'm starting to list down some New Year's Resolutions. And one that always comes up is keeping up with blogging. That means more papercrafting projects, or perhaps incorporating my lettering journey? I've been doing so much projects this year I've spread myself too thin. So we'll see how and where this goes. But for today, in time for Thanksgiving, I'd like to share a card I made for a colleague of mine who's pretty much been there for me and helping me get through rough spots at work. I appreciated his advice, his company, and i think most of all, for listening.




I used papers from CTMH, retired papers from years ago, if i'm not mistaken it's called Pathfinding. The cardstock is also from CTMH called Goldrush.

The rest are all from La-La Land Crafts. This Autumn Marci is from October 2017s club kit. Dies are also part of the kit, which won't be available until next year. The ones I used that are available are Stitched Elements Die Set, Ornate Small Border Die, Autumn Leaves Die Set.

Hope you like it! And Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment