Close To My Heart

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

La-La Land Annual Craft Retreat

Hi everyone! It's that time of the year again when I come back from the annual La-La Land Crafts Annual Craft Palooza! This year we made 22 amazing projects and I'm here to share them with you. We've had such amazing teachers in Irina Blount, Mindy Beverly, Martha Tucker and Elizabeth Elton. As always it was wonderful to see and connect with all the amazing ladies again! Next year couldn't come soon enough! If there's anything, this is the one event I look forward to as the year winds down.

Below are pictures of the finished projects. I'll have to probably split the post given there's so many pics to share.

Here's a countdown tabletop calendar.


Below is a triple mini album in a box, a project taught by Martha Tucker. I love how cute this is! 




Here's a Christmas themed album card with a sleeve. It's so festive I love the papers that came with this project.



And look at this easy to make gift card holder. It's literally just scoring and folding paper together to hold the gift card in. I'm thinking of reusing this idea for all gift cards I give.


And how about this album / TN (traveler's notebook) project by Mindy Beverly? I love love it!!




Here's a simple box featuring Frenchie image.

And here's another gift card tag holder. Also love how simple and quick this took to make, and yet it looks so pretty! Also another idea i'll be reusing.


I'll be posting more pics on my next entry. Enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment