Close To My Heart

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

La-La Land Annual Craft Retreat Part 2

In continuation, here are more projects we did a few weekends ago at the craft retreat.

Here's a Lollipop project designed by Tamara Potocnik. This has got to be one of my favorite projects out of all, though I have to admit I struggled to get that pinwheel type sandwiched in between. But the idea is so cute, the papers just absolutely adorable I just love this!




Here's another one I loved putting together.




And who doesn't love Kimono Marci? Love the Japanese theme here. This is actually a pocket folder.



Below is a a TN size (I think) pocket notebook.



And here we have a tabletop drawer. 


After 2 posts I think these are just half of what we've done over the 3 day weekend! Phew! :) Stick around for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment