Close To My Heart

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Summer Hip Pics Album

Slowly I am inching towards my goal of finishing up all the memory preserving for the year 2014. This is one of them, which I promised I'd give as a gift to my sister.

I used My Creations Hip Pics Album. I love how nice and compact this is, and how easy it is to decorate and put pictures and make a mini-album out of it, perfect for just a single event. I mainly used last year's Free To Be Me paper pack to decorate, and just a single pack of Recollections embellishments.

I used a variety of stamps for the sentiments inside, but most of all I love how versatile the Picture My Life is. I used a mix of Surf's Up and Wanderful and cut them up and decorated them to make them into embellishments. I most especially like the quotes, and how well they go together with the Free To Be Me colors. The best thing about Picture My Life is that they are now available to purchase in just the cards alone. For only $14.95 you get 122 cards if you don't wish to get the memory protector sheets. Here's the Wanderful PML cards only, and here's Surf's Up. I love using them on my scrapbook layouts, cards, and now I love how they can also be used in mini albums like this. The designs are just simply gorgeous!

I have yet to write down notes, which I intentionally left blank since they'll be too personal.

































Hope you're able to grab some inspiration from this and create your own mini album! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment