Close To My Heart

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sympathy Card

I finally finished our 2014 scrapbook so I'm hoping to be back more often now making cards. Unfortunately for the start of the year my 1st card is a sympathy card. Our cleaner's dad passed away this week and I thought I'd send her a card to let her know we are thinking of her and her family.

I used Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge to make this card, and cut everything at 4.25". I used the retired Ivy Lane papers as my inside lining, and Colonial White cardstock for the outside. I lined the flowers inside with Cocoa and cut out the heart using Hollyhock cardstock.



I used Sincere Expressions to stamp the sentiment outside with Cocoa ink, and lined a border decoration from the Ivy Lane paper.

Here's the inside of the card.



Here's the stamp set I used.

A1146 Sincere Expressions

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment