Close To My Heart

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Erin Condren Planner

I have been so obsessed and in love with my Erin Condren planner. This is my first and it took awhile for me to decide to take the plunge. At $50 it's not cheap, but now I'm so happy I made the investment. 


There are so many things you can do, and I've been hooked on accessorizing and decorating my pages. Etsy has a lot of options in case you're looking for quick and easy ones, but I've also created some on my own. Since I have a ton of washi tapes, I cut my own. I've purchased the cute icons from an Etsy seller, but have since done a couple of my own. Here's a view of my Janaury page.


And here's a look of the weekly.


I've finally done my own background squares, and I picked some floral backgrounds thats shabby chic.


This has taken so much out of my time lately. I have a couple more scrapbook pages to finish to round up my 2014 book, and hopefully soon I can go back to creating cards again. I know, I am so behind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment