Close To My Heart

Saturday, September 6, 2014

September - Scaredy Cat Workshop

Halloween is just around the corner and I thought I'd get started on Halloween projects. For this month's workshop, I've created 1 treat box, 2 cards and 1 home decoration item. All of these uses the Scaredy Cat paper pack.



I used 4 stamp sets to create everything in this project. I love all these Halloween themed stamps. I used B1460 Trick or Treat Sweets, D1605 Halloween Greetings, B1453 Frightfully Fun and  C1522 Creepy Creatures.

Here's a closer look of the projects individually.






This workshop costs $20. Papers in the kit will come pre-cut and images are pre-stamped. If you wish to buy the stamps to create these projects separately, shop now at shabbychiccrafting.ctmh.com or simply click on the stamp names described above.

Anything can be customized, so if you wish to special order anything from this workshop, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at shabbychiccrafting@gmail.com

Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment