Close To My Heart

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! You didn't think I'd let this day slide without at least sharing some Valentine's Day cards did you? Of course not! I actually made these weeks in advance, but had not had the chance to properly photograph them so that was my last minute to do on this project.

Here are the cards I've done, mostly made with paper from the Heartstrings paper collection from Close to My Heart. These are retired papers, and since I've got a bunch leftover from last year, I thought I'd put them to good use again this year.



Here's a slightly altered version, with the hearts not having the white background. Can't tell which version I like better, but both are pretty I think.




Here's using the Heartstrings assortment button and complements.




And this once with the Poppy extra thick twine to tie it all together.




Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all had a great day filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment