Close To My Heart

Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Bubblegum Paper!

It's my crafting friend Bubblegum Paper's birthday today and since we haven't had the chance to get together yet, here's a card I made to celebrate her birthday! 

I used Close to My Heart's Confetti Wishes paper again, paired with La-La Land's Heart Balloon Marci. If you've been following my blog you know I'm on a Confetti Wishes 'rampage' the past week.  I just love how cheerful this paper pack is!



Balloon and Yellow Accent on Dress - Y21, Y23, Y26
Dress, Headband and Shoes - V04, V05, V06, V09
Skin - E0000, E00, E01
Hair - E33, E37, E39

The circle in the background was cut using MFT Pierced Circle Die-namics and I sponged it with some Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink. Both the gift and balloon were topped with liquid gloss. And just to add some zing to it, I brushed the headband with clear Zig Wink of Stella. I just love how it sparkles!




I hope you like it! Happy Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a blast!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment