Close To My Heart

Thursday, August 13, 2015

August Birthdays

This month of August is full of birthdays for me. I have 4 dear friends who are celebrating their birthdays almost back to back. Given my rate lately of creating cards, I'm a bit overwhelmed now. But here's one I made using La-La Land's Sugar n Spice Marci. I embellished with Flag Banner Die.



Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Cupcake - E70, E71, E74
Topping - Y00, Y02, Y04
Spoon - C1, C3
Headband, Heart, Shoes - RV11, RV13, RV17, RV19

I used papers by Close to My Heart. They're from the Confetti Wishes paper pack, which will go away pretty soon (end of August), as soon as the new Annual Inspirations book go live. Here's what the paper pack includes. I love these papers, each one of the birthday themed. The colors are stunning as they pop, they look and spell so much fun! 


Happy Birthday to my friends celebrating their birthday this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment