Close To My Heart

Sunday, August 9, 2015

La-La Land July Kit

I can't believe it's August and summer's almost over! I don't even know where time went, or what this summer's all about. But before it ends, I'd like to share a card I made that celebrates the season. Strawberries!!! I love La-La Land's July kit of the month. July features Marci w/ Strawberries. I love how cute Marci is! 

I used Close to My Heart's Taste of Summer paper as background, and also Marci's dress and Hat. I love how everything coordinates! I'm fresh off color pencils for now and did not feel like coloring with markers just yet. I thought doing Marci's dress in pattern paper is so much easier for this project. 



Hair - E30, E31, E35
Strawberries - R22, R24, R29 
Basket - E34, E25
Skin - E000, E01, E02

I added some Wink of Stella White on the strawberries to better pronounce the seeds, and of course, you can never have too much glitter right? I love all the dies that came with this kit. Love how the strawberries look like! And the paper! I knew I'd find some use to these papers one day! :)

So here's what the La-La Land July Kit of the Month includes. If you ask me this is by far the most bang for your buck kit out there. Look at all the goodies you get! And even though this is only my 4th kit, I can honestly say La-La dies are the best! They're also so versatile you can keep using them for your other projects.



Hope you guys are enjoying your summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment