Close To My Heart

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Simon Says January Card Kit

Hello everyone! So I bit the bullet and finally joined Simon Says Stamp's Monthly Card Kit. I've been drooling about these kits for the last 2 years already and finally decided to just go for it. I've purchased a few in the past, some that I really really love, but then is there really a month that's not to love? They're all so terrific!

Here are some of the card I made using the kit, and I think I've only used up about half of the supplies. I absolutely love Doodlebug Designs Polar Pals paper, and sticker sheet. The colors, the image, so so pretty!

Here's what's in the card kit.

And here some of the cards I've done with it. I should probably take better photos, since these are only taken using my phone.













As usual I'm probably out of season already. But this kit is so amazing it's hard to resist creating something out of it. And heads up too, I will most likely be posting the February kit way after Valentine's Day!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment