Close To My Heart

Monday, May 30, 2016

Birthday Card - Paper Doll Marci

Hi everyone! I'm taking advantage of the long weekend to share some more of what I've been up to.

A few weeks back I used La-La Land's Paper Doll Marci to create a birthday card for a dear friend of mine. I love this image and thought I'd make another one for another dear friend of mine whom I miss so much too!



Dies Used:
Balloon Die
Celebrate Word Die

Copics Used:
Yellows - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Greens - YG05, YG07, YG09
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20 (Blush)
Hair - E51, E53, E55

I used papers from Echo Park Dots and Stripes and Birthday Wishes. And of course, what is a birthday without gliter? I had to just glitter her outfit and hat with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkles!

Hope everyone had a blast this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment