Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Purse Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone! It's Teachers Appreciation Week at my daughter's school this week so I've been busy creating the stuff she needs to bring in. I'm quite pleased to say I actually finished way before deadline, so I'm sharing this quick and easy gift card holder that's made to look like a coin purse.

Silhouette is having a 50% off  entire design store so I took this opportunity to purchase this svg file. It's so easy, and the whole point is to do something quick but a little bit special for the teachers.

I used old retired leftover scraps of CTMH Lollydoodle paper to create these. I didn't go overboard and just simply decorated it with a flower and a glitter flower embellishment from Recollections.


And this is what the inside looks like. Please excuse my dirty mat. :)
I made a little square box so I can write a quick thank you note to the teachers.


Hope they like it!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment