Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Celebrating Birthdays

This month, 2 of my besties are celebrating their birthday and I created La-La Land birthday cards to send to them.

I used Paper Doll Marci - Birthday for this card and papers from DCWV Birthday and Eat Cake Stack.


Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13
Blush - R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Purples- V12, V15, V17; BV11, BV13, BV17
Yellows - Y23, Y26, Y28
Greens - YG06, YG07, YG09


La-La Land Dies Used:
Heart Banner Die
Stitched Tab Die Set
Fancy Label Die
Balloons Die

MFT Die Used:
Stitched Wonky Rectangle Stax


And of course to top everything, I added in Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkles. I super love how juicy and glittery these pens are!

I think this might be one of the most layer cards I've ever made, but I'm loving it. Will share my 2nd card once I sent it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment