Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Apple Of My Eye

May's almost over and I haven't created much this week due to work. I feel like I've been away from all of my crafting stuff for what seems like forever. Since we only have a few more days before May is officially over, especially with Memorial Day weekend coming up, I thought I'd give the Free To Be Me paper collection and this month's Stamp of the Month another whim. 

Pretty simple and easy to put together, all papers are from the Free To Be Me constant campaign collection, and I stamped the sentiment from this month's Stamp of the Month. Final embellishments I used Triangle Studs in antique. And the ink I used is Indian Corn Blue.

I love this month's Stamp of the Month. Every sentiment is so cute, and versatile that you can use it for anything and everything! If I do find some more time, I'm hoping to create more using it, but even if not, this is one stamp set I'd be keeping for a long long time!




And below are some projects that showcase just how great this stamp set is!


No comments:

Post a Comment