Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 24, 2015

National Scrapbooking Month - Taste of Summer

Close to My Heart's promotion this month is all about the Taste of Summer. I thought I'd order myself this paper pack and coordinating stamp set since the fruit theme looks so cute. It's only for the month of May, and yes, I am very late in promoting. I hadn't planned on it really, but keep seeing all these posts from fellow consultants and I guess you could say I started salivating for these juicy citruses.

Below are a couple of cards I made using the Taste of Summer Paper Pack and coordinating Stamp set.




Here's what the papers look like for $8.95 a pack.


And here's the coordinating stamp set for $17.95.


Aren't they just the cutest? The colors on the paper are so vibrant!! The strawberry one is by far my favorite!

Click here to learn more about the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment