Close To My Heart

Friday, May 22, 2015

La-La Land April Club Kit

This is my first ever Club La-La Land kit, and this is my first attempt at creating something that came with the kit.
I just love the filigree flower dies, and the leaves too.



Here's how the kit comes, and what it contains.


It contains 2 stamps, one is Spring Marci, and the other stamp are the accessories. It also comes with 5 dies. The monthly Product Kit costs $40. What's cool about it the stamps are not available for purchase until after a year. That's not really a big deal for me, I signed up mostly because of my love for Marci and of course the cute dies that come with it.


I can't wait for this month's kit to arrive, though I have to create a couple more using April's Spring Marci. I have a few ideas in mind, just need time to sit and create. Hope you guys like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment