Close To My Heart

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ladybug Marci

This was one of my very first La-La Land crafts Marci cards. After a few weeks I still don't know how the design team over at La-La Land come up with those super shabby chic intricate card designs! I guess the key is having different kinds of themed dies, but this was all I could come up with with my stash. Truthfully it takes more time to do the accessories than coloring Marci herself! And that's frustrating me a bit. Anyways, here's my initial take on Ladybug Marci. I colored Marci using Copic Markers, and you can't see it but I did put Wink of Stella clear glitter on her black spots.



This is a step card, and the flowers were cut using daisy punches, which I colored in using Spectrum Noir markers, and the tree was from a Treetop stamp set from Close to My Heart. When I've collected enough themed dies by joining Club La-La Land, I hope I'll be able to heavily accessorize my future Marci cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment