Close To My Heart

Thursday, May 28, 2015

La-La Land Crafts May Product Kit

I am so happy that the May Product Kit from La-La Land has finally arrived! Just want to share what comes with the kit this month.

The theme is Birthdays, and it features "Celebrate You Marci". I am so in love with all the Marci stamps I can't seem to get enough of it! They actually added more stamps on their Retired section online today with an extra 40% off  and of course, I had to get the ones I like. I'm a bit bummed since I just got a ton of it a couple of weeks ago, and some of them went to the retired section. But anyway, it happens, right?

Back to this month's kit, as you can see it includes "Celebrate You Marci", a lot of accessories like the cake, gifts, sentiments, and did you see the dies?? I love that it comes with a word die, and numbers that fit inside the balloon die. I can't wait for the weekend to start creating some projects!


I think out of all the kits out there, La-La Land's carries an incredible value. I'm not a big fan of other kits that are paper and embellishments heavy. After all, paper you can get anywhere, and they do go on sale quite often, but coordinating dies like this with such cute stamp images you can use over and over again...need I say more? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment