Close To My Heart

Friday, May 29, 2015

Spring Marci Kit of the Month

Hi! I'm sharing another project I made using last April's kit of the month from La-La Land. I used Close to My Heart Pennant Frame for this project, retired Close to My Heart Skylark papers for the frame which was cut using Cricut Artbooking at 9.5" RDS. The picture background also used Skylark papers.

The clouds and sun I stamped using La-La Lands Sunny Day Background Elements. I used Stitched Slope and Hills from Simon Says Stamp, Mini Flower Dies from The Stamps of Life.



Clouds - B00
Sheep - C1, C3, R01, R02
Bunny - W1, W3, R01, R02
Marci Dress - Y02, Y06, Y08
Skin - E00, E01, R20

I can't remember what I used for the hair and flowers, and I'm not even 100% sure if I got the skin colors right. I swear on my next project I will write down what colors I used. 
The filigree flowers and leaves are from dies that come with the kit. 

I am hanging this on my craft room wall. I am so in love with the filigree flower dies! 

I wish I have the correct lighting to take a better picture of this project. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment