Close To My Heart

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Autumn Cards

Now that I've done my scrapbook layouts, am back to making cards again! I've been hoping we'd get some nice cool weather out here soon, but that doesn't seem likely. So, I'll just pour my energy into these fall themed cards and hope that that cool day comes soon!

My first card uses my scraps from the Pathfinding Cardmaking WOTG, and I used the stamp from the Always Grateful set. I sponged the edges using Goldrush ink, and double dipped on both Chocolate and Goldrush ink to get a 2-toned effect. Don't you just love the color change on the sentiment "Ah Autumn"? I love it! The woodgrain washi tape I believe is retired. I love how it contributed to the whole nature fall look.




This second card uses the Beyond Measure stamp set, and I've added the leaves and vines from a retired set called Be Grateful. I added a tiny scrap of paper from the Pathfinding collection and gold shimmer trim to add some pop. And of course, to top the whole thing, I added it some brown and tan sparkles!



Here's what the stamp sets look like.

C1559 Always Grateful

A1161 Beyond Measure

No comments:

Post a Comment